Our ballpark quotes for your first cleaning are based on the square footage of your home or business, so it's quick to get a rough idea of how much your initial cleaning service will cost. Once you've got your ballpark quote, just click or call below to contact us if you'd like to schedule! We also offer Sparkle Annual Plans if you'd like to put your peace of mind on autopilot and get some FREE member benefits.
Window Cleaning Quote: Our easy rule of thumb is $175-$200 per 1000 square feet of your home or business.
- So for example, if your home is around 2000 square feet, it would be roughly $350-$400 for a full interior and exterior cleaning, including washing screens, sweeping exterior sills, and giving a quick wipe to the track areas. For a small additional charge we can vacuum track areas if needed. ($3 per track)
- Extra Items: The following items are considered extras, and can easily be cleaned for you at a reasonable additional cost. Deck Glass ($6-8 per pane, both sides), Skylights ($15-$20 each, inside and out), Sunrooms ($5 per pane interior and exterior), Light Fixtures($5-$10 each), and Mirrors ($5-$10 each).
- If you have a very large or complicated job, contact us via phone to discuss your job in more detail.
- Once your windows are clean, you home will feel bright and clean!
Exterior Power Washing & Cobweb Removal: Our Easy rule of thumb is $175-$200 per 1000 square feet of your home or business.
- Using the same example as above, a 2000 square foot location would be roughly $$350-$400 to remove all cobwebs and power wash the exterior.
- We start by removing all the cobwebs, and then wash the home or office from top to bottom, leaving everything looking fresh and clean.
- We can also power wash decks, walkways, and more!
- When coupled with a window cleaning, your property will look and feel great.
Rain Gutter Cleaning: Our easy rule of thumb is $75-$100 per 1000 square feet of home or business.
- Using our same example, a 2000 square foot location would be $150-$200, depending on how many trees surround the building, and the level of debris trapped in the gutters.
- We remove all debris neatly, and can even put them in your green waste bin if you'd like!
- We check all downspouts to make sure they are free of blockages.
- We tidy up all walkways and yard areas after we're done.
- Now you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your gutters are ready for any heavy rains.
Contact us below, and we'll get back to you within ONE business day!